- Available from 3cm (thickness of stone countertops) thick up to 1-5/8" thick with standard being 1-5/8" thick. Boards run the full length of the top and range from 3"-6" wide.
- Finishes: Rubio Monocoat, butcher block wax or polyurethane (matte or satin).
- Edge Profiles: All listed here and custom edges.
- Will have both light and dark sections.
- A beautiful wood but is prone to checking. End checks are not structural and should not stop you from using hickory but it is something to be aware of.
- Typically available in lengths up 14'.
- Changes little with age.
- 1820 on the Janka Scale.
- Grown in North America.