Starting in January of 2017 J. Aaron LLC warrants our wood countertops, butcher block countertops and table tops with a limited transferable lifetime warranty.
Prior to 2017 all products came with a 5 year limited nontransferable warranty.
During the first year our products are warrantied against glue joint separation, warping and finish peal. Within this first year all S&H charges and install fees will be covered if our workmanship is not up to snuff. After one year J. Aaron warrants our products against significant glue joint separation for life but the customer will be responsible for all S&H fees and installation costs.
Exclusions to this warranty:
All of our countertops and table tops are made by craftsmen with years of experience using the highest quality products and tools available. They are designed for a lifetime of use and we are very proud of them. We are required to outline the limitations of our warranty but we strive to never have to refer to them.
- J. Aaron reserves the right to reject any claim.
- J. Aaron reserves the right to determine if install fees are reasonable and fair.
- This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application.
- This warranty covers use for any commercial purpose for one year only.
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse. Improper use or abuse includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover scratches.
- This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
- This warranty does not cover any failures due to inadequate support for the installation.
- This warranty does not cover the altering of any factory applied finish.
- This warranty does not cover staining.
- This warranty does not cover products that have not been paid in full.
- Routine maintenance and minor conditions such as stains, checking, shallow warping, and water spots that are a function of proper care and maintenance and which may be corrected by following the techniques specified in the Care & Maintenance Guide are not covered.
- This warranty does not cover product installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at time of installation, including but not limited to color variance or flatness deviation beyond reasonable expectations.
- This warranty does not cover products that live in homes without whole house humidifier units.
- This warranty does not cover END grain construction products. [simple_tooltip content=''][/simple_tooltip]