By ordering a DIY wood countertop your ordering a custom J. Aaron, LLC countertop with all the same options available on our fully finished wood counters but the finish sanding and sealing is done by you. You’ll save big and you’ll have a great DIY home project you can enjoy with friends and family.
What We Do:
- We get the wood slab flat and sanded to 220 grit.
- We cut your countertop to desired finished size and shape.
- We cut all openings including sink, range, faucet holes, etc.
- We route the edge profile if you'd like one.
What You Do:
- You finish sand the top (go up to 280 grit) using a random orbit sander. Note: Tops wider than 50" can not go through our big sanders so there's a little more sanding work required due to a secondary glue stage.
- You sand the sides and edge profile if there is one.
- You seal the top and bottom.
- You install the countertop.
Shipped Nationwide - Call (404) 566-8299 Today For More Information!
Decades of Knowledge & Experience
Dozens of Customizable Options & Wood Types
Transferrable Lifetime Warranty on Finished Counters
Nationwide Shipping & Local Pickup Available
“So refreshing to deal with a small, family-run company that actually cares about and knows its product!” Courtney K.
“Both Debra and Josh were so helpful, and I appreciated the email updates on the progress every step of the way. The installers were also fantastic and ensured everything was perfect!” Michelle L.
“The sizing of my vanity counters fit perfectly due to their 3D laser measuring platform and the workmanship is clean and modern.” Jon N.
“The craftsmanship is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.” Martin T.
“The entire process was a joy. Joshua's response to all of my questions was always timely and applicable to some of the challenges I faced during this kitchen remodel.” Angela F.