Our premium unfinished butcher block slabs are perfect for builders, home remodelers, cabinets shops, countertop fabricators and handy husbands.
- Our wood staves, boards in layman, run the full length of the slab. No short butt jointed staves like you see in the big box stores.
- Many slab sizes and species available. See price list for all the available options.
- Our narrow slabs are designed to meet standard countertop requirements. Our 8′ and under slabs are 25-3/4″ wide and our 10′ and over slabs are 26″ wide. We do that so you can have a minimum of 1-1/2″ overhang (if using standard 24″ deep cabinets) with a little extra if you need to scribe to a wall.
- All top surfaces are sanded via wide belt sander to 220 grit. The bottoms, though planned and sanded to 120 grit, can still have rough patches that may not have fully sanded out.
- All lumber is FAS grade but all slabs may contain some knots with some species being more prone than others. There are no rotten or soft knots.
- All slabs are dry and ready to finish.
- All boards run the full length of the slabs.
- Individual staves are approximately 1-5/8" wide.
Shipped Nationwide - Call (404) 566-8299 Today For More Information!
Decades of Knowledge & Experience
Dozens of Customizable Options & Wood Types
Transferrable Lifetime Warranty on Finished Counters
Nationwide Shipping & Local Pickup Available
Turnaround times are between 1-5 days depending on the size of the order and current production capacity.
All slabs are shipped FOB Origin via common carrier. Shipping times are NOT included in the turnaround time.
- West Cost | 5-6 Working Days in transport
- Mid-West | 4-5 Working Days in transport
- Hartland | 2-3 Working Days in transport
- Southeast | 1-2 Working Days in transport
- Northeast | 2-3 Working Days in transport
Local Pick Up
We are located on the north east side of Atlanta. Local pick up encouraged when possible. Please note that the slabs are not packaged in any way if you are picking up so please bring your own blankets, straps, etc. for transportation.
J. Aaron, LLC does not offer terms to any of our customers so payment in full is required before the order can be shipped or picked up. We accept all major credit cards and company checks. No personal checks are accepted.
“Both Debra and Josh were so helpful, and I appreciated the email updates on the progress every step of the way. The installers were also fantastic and ensured everything was perfect!” Michelle L.
“The craftsmanship is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.” Martin T.
“So refreshing to deal with a small, family-run company that actually cares about and knows its product!” Courtney K.
“The sizing of my vanity counters fit perfectly due to their 3D laser measuring platform and the workmanship is clean and modern.” Jon N.
“The entire process was a joy. Joshua's response to all of my questions was always timely and applicable to some of the challenges I faced during this kitchen remodel.” Angela F.