- Standard products like cutting boards, samples and remnant slabs can be returned within 30 days of purchase. The product needs to be undamaged and unaltered. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer though we are happy to use our shipping accounts for the discounts they offer and then invoice the customer for the charges.
- Custom products can be canceled only before production begins. Once production has begun they can not be canceled for any reason. Custom products can not be returned.
In most cases custom orders require a 50% deposit to be made before production begins with the balance due before the top(s) ship. This can be made via check, credit card or cash.
- Check payments can be mailed to J. Aaron, 3160 Lenora Church Rd., Snellville, GA 30039.
- Visa, Discover, MC and American Express payments can be made online by going here.
- Cash payments have to be made in person at our location in Snellville GA.
Production Lead Times
Quoted production lead times are estimates only and not guaranteed. Typical lead times are 2-3 weeks.
All disputes must take place in Atlanta, GA.