Change the way Americans think of wood as a countertop material.
The predominant countertop material in Europe is wood and we will bring that mindset to the American market.
Our Core Values - The benchmark to compare our actions against
- Pay attention to the details, they are what get noticed and then paid for. They say God is in the details but what they mean is customer satisfaction is in the details.
- Do good for your teammates, the customer and the next generation. Much of people’s lives are spent at work so make it a good place to be.
- Don’t cause harm. Damage to equipment, poor material consumption, etc. directly affects everyone's life and the life of their families. Wages, benefits, work facility upgrades are all affected in the long run.
- Work smarter, not harder. Always ask yourself can this task be more enjoyable, easier, faster or produce a better product.
- If you’re a lost soul wandering the earth and don’t know what to do clean! Clean anything and everything.
- Common sense is genius’s smarter brother. Use it in everything we do.
What We Do
We make high end custom wood countertops and table tops with an emphasis on value.
We’re going to make our wood slabs so obviously durable and stable that even the most skeptical person is convinced of their quality after a quick look. We’re going to do this by:
- Search for and implement visible signs of quality much like a dovetail joint is a symbol of quality in the furniture industry.
- Providing our employees with excellent training and then let them work and make improvements to the process.
- Encourage over-communication between our floor guys and then to management to eliminate production problems at the root so the joy of woodworking shines through everything we do.
- To always be looking for new ways to add value to the process and eliminate waste.